- Contact Us
Our Worship Service
People of all ages, abilities, ethnicities, family statuses, economic conditions, gender identities, sexual orientations, and cultural origins gather each Sunday morning at 10:00 to worship God. No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you’re welcome here. There is no dress code or any other code. Come as you are.
- Contemporary and traditional hymns and singing.
- A time with the children (when they’re invited forward and then usually leave for their Sunday School classes, if they don’t want to stay with their families in Worship).
- A sermon based on Biblical insights applied to the needs of today’s world and our lives.
- Outstanding music led by professional musicians and volunteers (we have an outstanding choir).
- Shared prayer.
- We typically celebrate communion on the first, third, and fifth Sundays of the month. Because everyone is welcome at Jesus’ table (you don’t need to be a member of our church or any church to participate), the children return from Sunday School to participate in communion when we celebrate it.
- A time of fellowship (including coffee, tea, and some sort of snack) follows the worship service.
Throughout the year we have several special worship services in addition to our Sunday morning worship. These include: